Thursday, July 15, 2010

Without me, Without you....

Without me, you are still the same,

Without me things are still unchanged,

Without me you still wake up to a great morning every day,
Or sleep every night pretty much the same way,

Without me everything is still special sometime somewhere,
Without me the feelings, the expression isn't gone it's still there

Without you, moving on seems like a distant dream,
And yet I have to move with a feeling so unseen

You ask me how are things about you, when it should be about me,
Without you I know not a reason to look behind, or reason just to be,

Without you every reason every question seems queer,
I look at life as though trying to give it a stir,

Without me your and mine should still matter today,
Without me we should hold meaning in what we feel or say,

Without me I wonder will the feeling be any less true?
Without me I wonder what changes , without both me and you?

Without me are the challenges still the same?
Without me I know things still add up the same.

Without me is life so free, so unbound?
Without someone expressing that he likes to hear your sound.

Without me would you be honest, will you handle the troubles without letting me know?
Without me would you run like you wished would you take a chance to go?

Without me will you take care when you are sick someday?
Not that I am wishing, just looking at it from my own ways.

Without me things would still matter the same way,
Without me you will still go on in your own way.

Without me will you still find reason to complain?
Without me things will turn out just the same.

Without you, you tell me moving on is the only way,
Let me just decide when I will have that day.

I don't have to choose what you say, you leave it for me to decide,
As I wait here to think of an answer or maybe just for my feelings to subside.

Without me will you be less scared of what people feel or express?
Without me will you find lesser things that cause you some distress?

Without me are you sure we would be better off this way?
Without me are you sure there will no one like me again someday?

Without me would you hope any more or any less?
I think I believe that chances add up, & some day they will impress.

Without you I would still ask so many questions to myself,
Just the difference that there won't be an answer on my shelf.

I don't complain with or without me today,
I just know things will look up as they always did your way.

Without you, distant calls just wouldn't be the same,
Even though things are right I guess, they aren't insane,

Without me, you are and you will always be still the same,
I will try my best somehow, but without that "us" I feel things will always change

No comments:

Post a Comment