Sunday, October 3, 2010

In tonight..

In photo frames and paintings that fill the wall of my home,
I look for lost memories in my heart, the place that I call my own

In helpings hands and healing touch that I seem to be lend so many a times,
I wonder if I ever found the warmth, the feel the touch, simply one; that went out to mine.



This night when it all seems to faint, so vague in the thoughts that surround tonight,
I find it hard to figure things out, things that have been long gone; from my sight,

I say things will never change, if we don’t want them to, I believe we can try
Sometimes in fate, in luck or destiny I know I can’t hold on to things; that are mine.

I believe in logic, in questions I find a different world, in reason that I often comply,
Then why don’t I learn to let go, even without my friend by my side,

I believe in faith, in the truth that I paint on this canvas I touch tonight,
For everything that’s both coloured and grey and all that for which I had put up a fight

In tonight I believe in magic, in luck in chances, if they can flip my pages back,
I wish to move on, to find the real you and me, and the things that we lack

In great simplicity I write my words, I choose the meaning from my heart,
I keep looking for a way into our lives, and the race that ended before it could start

I find love, in the unexpected planes, in hopes and dreams that seems so real, so true,
O plight, I find in the real world, where I am still here, but with everything, and everything but “ you”

No comments:

Post a Comment