Friday, April 16, 2010

Farewell Pranjali


As my dear friend bid us farewell,
Dear Pranjali,
My dear friend let me be your voice tonight and let me try to share your thoughts, I know you are listening. I hope this is close to what you would have to say,
I came to this world like any other soul,
I found what was mine and what I call my own,
I came to my life I held so many hands,
I began to walk straight before I could stand,
I walked my silent path and then I found a friend,
I knew I had some one along, someone to walk till the end
I closed my eyes; I didn’t look for miles,
I knew I had you beneath this open sky,
I went on, on distant roads on silent roads I would tread,
My life that has gone by, the one that I had made,
In blessings, in hopes and true dreams I see,
I keep looking for a thought that sets me free,
I know I didn’t look back, I found no reason to bind my thoughts everyday,
I was not sure but I knew things were going to be better my way,
In my journey I found my broken pieces in life,
And a few things worth looking for and a few things to strive,
I have been a friend to so many, a sister and a daughter so true,
I just want you to know me as I am and what I find in you,
If I can be just the shining star tonight for you to stare,
I would like you to know, that I know how much you care,
On silent roads tonight I still find a meaning so true,
I still find a reason to find both me and you.
In the road ahead that you take let me guide you so true,
You will always find me close, as I had found “you”.

No comments:

Post a Comment