Monday, April 12, 2010

Words.........



Dear Words my friend my foe,
I cannot choose the right one to go,
Dear Words my truth my life so true,
I cannot seem to put my words through you,
Dear Words my poems my untold story,
 Words my fallen faith in me and my lost glory,
Dear Words that make me right also makes me wrong,
With you words just seem to come along,
Tired worries and angry complains my words never end,
Only time flies by and I wish for I had more words to spend
Just know sometimes my words lie silent still,
I wait to hear from u, to find something for the silence to fill,
Dear Words I wish I could let you go,
For I have only learnt to speak and forgotten how to reach through
Dear words with you I have also lost so much so close,
I never wish for things but that my words today I loose

No comments:

Post a Comment