Friday, January 7, 2011

Just my imagination. .

Just my imagination, doesn't let me get lonely tonight.
In tonight I find no answer to my questions toni8,
My questions seem to die out without a fight.

Just a lonely sky no star to guide me home,
And all that made sense some ni8 seem but all gone.

Just tonight when the lights are out and I am off to sleep,
I wish u would sit right beside me, just in case I weep.


And if u are not listening tonight to my thoughts as I search what I feel,
I wonder if u feel the void as I seem to fade out unseen.

Just toni8 I want to hold u tight and open my heart to you,
I just wish you would find a reason, to open up so true.

Just this night I want to write till no end,
How I long to find my long lost friend.

Just this night let me never put down my pen,
I just don't want tonight to end.

Just this night let me wash off my stench from yesterday,
Let me just get thru this phase, get thru this day.

Just this day when I wake up sometime,
I wish it was all a dream &yet so close I call it mine.

Just this night I wish of excuses, which at least I may find true,
Anything that keeps you close to me and “me” close to "you".

No comments:

Post a Comment