Saturday, September 25, 2010

Moving on...

Moving on, my world, my life so mine,
Moving on, my happiness, my breath, the song on my wind chime.

Moving on, my questions that remain unanswered,
Moving on, my insecurities, my fear & all that's unaltered.

Moving on, my silence, my words & the things I really mean,
Moving on, with my choices & all that is but unseen.

Moving on, the memories, the thoughts that linger behind,
Moving on, towards the setting sun, as we move on from the sunshine,

Moving on, from chances and strides and choices we cannot change,
Moving on, from characters and people and our life estranged,

Moving on, from feeling that are true, yet never mine nor yours,
Moving on, from our fates, and things that were beyond our choice.

Moving on, the things I do to see a smile,
Moving on, to let you be happy, so distant yet mine.

Moving on, my word, my brush, my pen,
Moving on, letting you to take the step not hold on.

Moving on, treading along your last song,
Moving on, is it the fear or just my unwillingness that stops you from moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment