Friday, September 17, 2010

My last farewell...


My last farewell my loneliest night tonight,
The day I know it's all gone the reason to put up a fight.

My horizon, my skyline & all the things I cannot touch,
And situations in life that I can't change much.

Evening sounds and sights that forever echo in my heart,
The times I thought it was all over before I could start.

I wish I had a story line to read back and forth in time,
A fate that is both known and unknown, but one which is mine.
I think of all the times, would it matter someday?
Would just being there for you be a difference someway?

I am just a hope, a faith, a believer in you,
In everything I believe at least my faith is always true.

Do you sometimes think it’s all about names, what relations mean sometimes?
Do you think its unspoken words like wind caught in my wind chime?

I open my window tonight; the cold breeze fills inside,
Have I really become that cold inside, or have I truly forgotten being warm by your side?

How do I start to draw the line, to reach all that's left behind?
My roadmap to my memories, to the places I can no longer find.

In my dreams & hopes that are forever young,
I find a long lost hope for which I long.

In my simple words & simple truth tonight,
I find everything so clear & yet the "you" I know so well is out of my sight.

In the letters that I wrote & the photo frames we shared in time,
I seem to find something so subtle, a feeling that I feel is both your & mine.

Beautiful tonight is this warmth, this drop of rain on my face,
Beautiful tonight are those moments I know I cannot erase.

In times I let my words speak so calm, so free,
Of uncertain times & of the times that will be

How much is good enough, how much is too much for u & me,
In fail to answer these questions, in the hope of being free.

How I like these chains that bind me to you,
For freedom is just a different way of telling “you” are not there with “me” & I am no longer with "you"

No comments:

Post a Comment