Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Some things Sometimes........

Some things don't come with guarantees, no returns and no receipts,
Just a silence follows by, and a feeling when I know this something is mine.

Sometimes life isn't about destiny or fate,
It neither about things in life you can or cannot change.

Some people don't change for time; they just change in time,
It’s just a simple fact that beauty is; but all sublime.

Some lives are never yours or mine to live; to be a part may be just,
Some journeys are never embarked, like a ship at sea we rust.

Some truths are never told, in the fear that they will change too much,
Every once in a while I try to figure out, what we are looking for to trust.


Some places are never marred in rain, in snow or the warm sunshine,
Places that create memories and the ones that you call mine.

Some reasons are never enough to be angry or even lose your mind,
How you wish you could change things we said things we didn't understand.

Some memories are never mine to keep, to forget or ever share,
On some silent night, when you don't know how lonely I get when I stare.

Some moments ago I made the change, the call that matters most,
I told myself to be free, to let go of things and hope it doesn't matter what I have lost.

Some days are never about knowing whether we are right or wrong,
It’s just about the times you are ready to look beyond, just sing the song.

Some things don't matter they are just here, they come and go,
I just keep thinking of the times that did, and that for some reason are no more.

Some time I realize, realization will come late in life and sometimes hope,
I just hope I am no one's bad decision, no one's regret or remorse.

Some things are better unanswered like the magic, the mystery that remains,
Like our lives so involved, the relation and the relationship that remains unnamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment