Thursday, November 25, 2010

Feels like. . .

Feels like a jolt of lightning passing right through my heart,
Feels likes a fresh morning, and one of life’s kick start.

Feels like evening when the sun sets tonight but the day knows no end,
I look at the glaring sun, on the horizon as though waiting for a friend.

Feels like destiny, feels like the future so changed,
Feels like everything that’s gone, and yet the feeling remains.

Feels like the last fight, like changes and amends that mattered yesterday,
But where do I keep them locked up, where do I find no dismay.

Feels like joining hands once again, sitting down to pray with your heart,
Like a distant wish we get to make, a wish which we don’t know what to ask.


Feels like a faint breath, before a warm handshake, before a hug to comfort me by,
I know I have always been indifferent, just never wished I would try.

Feels like faith so changed, feels like lost time again,
How I wish I could get back at life, with everything that isn’t mundane.

Feels like seasons, like days, like moments in time,
Feels like a different role to play, when I know I did my part, all that was mine.

Feels like many smiles, and warm memories I forever live by,
I will tell you tonight that in my writing you will find me, if you find time just try.

Feels like an advice, a big help, a big change that forever changes life,
I know I felt different, but for a fighting chance I forever will, strive.

Let me just keep the hope, the smile tonight,
No questions asked, no explanations and no worries for a while.

Feels like the leaf, which forever falls so close and yet so far from the tree,
Whether it is a touch, or simply the wind that breaks my fall & leaves me as “me”

No comments:

Post a Comment