Saturday, November 27, 2010

My reality sublime. .

I sleep in my warm blanket in this cold winter night,
Watching life change and alter in front of my eyes.

I wrap myself in a peaceful belief,
As I put my heart to rest and put my mind to sleep.

I know there are no explanations; I don't need one too,
Just that my thoughts will always reach out to you.

In my dreams I build my real world tonight,
Because nothing makes sense as I lose your sight.

A long road ahead; at the end of the day,
I am hoping I will be "me"; I'll be different some way.



I look for corners that aren’t stuffy in my heart,
Places I would run to when I didn’t know how to start.

In simple writings I would express my soul,
I would give up on something beautiful, give up on it all

And yet everyday when I make the move ahead in time,
I fail to recognize that you, so close so mine

In frail heartbeats and secrets, let the reasons be there,
Let the reason tell the truth, the truth so sincere

I may not live a life of my own, I may be indifferent at last
But I know I simply gave up on something, but my feelings today I could not cast

In tomorrow when you find me, a friend, a guide, in memories so close
Let me be back to a happy you, let me return to what I chose.

And if the handwritings and photographs could not say a word,
Let me say the first one, as you let me move on, as you let me move forward

Some say distances speak of a heart’s desire, often of things that are never mine,
And yet we write of more sunsets than sunshine, as I look for my reality sublime.

No comments:

Post a Comment