Thursday, November 18, 2010

For ever be...

So close that my breath feels so faint,
So true to my heart, that my memory seems taint.

So special a touch tonight, that forever changed the day,
So complete it feels tonight as I look for words to say.

Silent footsteps how I wish I would never hear,
Sum feelings I know are right & those that I have to bear.

I find you on a shallow beach, on a mountain far away,
Watching the sun go down, the day change every day.


The feeling that's some things exist & yet r never meant to be,
The honest truth that I cannot touch, the reality I can see.

We have broken promises & made amends every single day,
And yet we seem to be falling apart in every way.

They tell us truth is about what the world means,
I find simply a meaning that lies but unseen.

If words could forever hold, and songs could for ever play,
How I wish I could live my life, all but once with no dismay.

And the silence in my head, that forever rings aloud,
I can live with many things, with just a wishful sound

I believe in being you, in being the best that I can be,
I will always look for an explanation, whether or not, you want one from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment