Friday, November 13, 2009


I see the rain trickling down the window pane tonight,

I feel the warmth and the cold feeling as the setting sun looses my sight,

I hear the silent winds rushing through closed doors,

I hear the silent footsteps where no one walks any anymore,

I choose an empty meaning and an empty page to write,

I choose to find what’s wrong when everything seems right,

I believe in imperfection in being close to who I am,

I believe in loosing myself and yet finding in others who I have become,

I watch the passing time like a traveler on a long journey ahead,

I am still awake with my weary eyes no more do I find sleep on my bed,

I wait for long lost stories and a friend to tell them to,

I believe that things won’t change even though I find it in both me & you

I wake up in the hope of change that never seems to come,

I still believe in loosing myself and yet finding in others who I have become

I believe some things stay the same; I believe it will make sense someday,

I watch the rain on my window pane; I watch it washing so much away,

I realise the chapters to come ahead might be the unwritten untold truth bare,

I believe I will find my old friend and my true friendship so rare

I hope to start writing again, on my diary my heart I will start one day,

Fill the pages when my life going on a different path when it seems dismay,

I feel warm like the last hug I never had when I leave,

I remember my dreams, my hopes I never choose to believe,

I am like the fading shadow that merges in the darkness still hoping for daylight,

I feel so lost and for those who have let me be, I have even lost your sight,

I hear no phone calls, no letters to keep my by,

No friend so close that I can share my world with or even try,

I watch you walk by my weaknesses my silent day lies still,

I still don’t have a reason, just a friendship to fulfill,

It isn’t about time that will change the day,

Made me who I am and from whom I have gone away,

Forever lies my pages empty, I rest my pen my words in tonight’s kin,

I have lost so much and yet I keep hoping I might win.

Like a poem, like a book my chapter never ends,

I sit here by myself and with the warmth of a long lost friend.

I feel your last words echoing in my ears so sublime,

Like the last touch lost which was so close so mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment