Sunday, November 22, 2009

Prelude 2........


For how my world changes I do not know,
I know without you my friend I have nowhere to do,
In believing what changes happens for good,
In listening to my life’s song I am still stuck at the prelude,
For the music, the song is all too true,
Its been me and my friend right beside me,

Even in the deepest darkest corners of my heart,
I know I will find this friend when I don’t know where to start,
In feelings so true, and words so faint I keep looking for something lost,
In moving on I may find a lot but not my lost friend,

For everyone else who lives with friendship more than a day,
And who wishes there was more to come, come all the way,
The truth, the time, the moments all lie still,
And an unpainted memory with colours to fill,

And for the silent knocks no longer heard,
I wish them success with all my heart,
And for what has changed was never meant to be,
In all my silence I still find my friendship, you and "me"

No comments:

Post a Comment