Saturday, November 14, 2009

Like the....



Like the setting sun on a weary day,

Like the wrinkled leaf on a dry summer day,

Like the wind the ocean the morning dew,

Like the feeling that fills so few,

Like a silent story like a lost dream,

Like a unsaid page so complete yet torn

Like the silent melancholy of a lively day,

Like the last glimmer of sun fading away,

Like the shadows and corners of my heart,

Like my friend looking into it, never apart,

Like a old page in my diary still,

Like a warm sunshine when there’s a chill

Like the worn out solider like an unfinished letter,

I can't hope for things knowing they don't get any better,

Yet I hope for all that is lost yet mine,

I am not gone I will be like the morning sunshine,

For the warm hugs, the talks and all the matter,

I didn't even need one my friend to make it better,

And the good days, good byes and hugs are gone,

I still tell to myself I am what I have become,

And the silence inside never gone

No comments:

Post a Comment