Wednesday, November 25, 2009

From mine to yours



To a silent heart from mine to yours,
To some changes what matters most & those that comes for sure,
May your heart grow like an evergreen tree,
Always beating so wild, always so free,
May the silent dreams & the silent tears,
Remind you of those who are so far away yet near
To some unsaid words from a paper to a pen,
Asking for some meaning, not knowing where it ends
To some broken lights that never light up my day,
Looking for the lost keys to my door, my lost ways,
To some dried off leaves that left the bare branched tree,
Meaning for every word that explains life & everything but “me”
To some empty plates and glasses that lie on my table still,
And my painting and my life with colours to fill,
To some lonely dusty corners, with time my endless race,
And the chilly winter wind like a gentle touch to my face,
To some empty drawers and my silent cries still,
And the times I can fly, when I can have my will,
To the walks, the footsteps and all that has meaning tonight,
And for all the things that have gone by that was worth putting up a fight.
To the things I know inside out, the things I know through,
And the things I have lost, and the things I have found in you.

1 comment:

  1. and to the love for which u write..!!
    just remember dis.. dere r frnds to you for whom u may not need pen n paper to talk..!!!
    u see a beautiful world through your eyes...
    i envy you..
    bt doubt if anyone else can..
    n everybody has his own world..so my conscience tell me..
    but world dat u express is a joy..
    even for ur tears..u r trading with other's happiness..
    n it'll come back to you..the joy..
    it'll come back to u!!

    ReplyDelete