Sunday, November 22, 2009

Prelude....


For what I dream was never mine,
& yet that dream was all sublime,
For my friend I could loose my world,
I am but lost, so close yet I can't hold.
In times to come & go I am what I have become,
The silent truth & the silence inside never gone.

I dream of life when it is dawn and the night is away,
I dream of life when I know I have nothing to say.
I carry on, restless to be lost & to be found,
for what carries me on is long gone, I can hear nothing, not even a sound.
In the choices ahead I am waiting for what to say,
my dreams, my life and myself all the way.
If forever they were true to be,
How I wish my friend you could be you & I could be me.

I dream of being happy, no pain no sorrow,
But my dream keeps changing every tomorrow.
I dream of making something right,
and yet I could never put up a fight.
I dream my feelings are as truthful and true,
I dream I am me, and what I find in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment