Friday, November 13, 2009

It won't be me


It won’t be me on the other side,

No hope no friendship not even a friend to abide

It won't be me making the wrong right,

No worried scolding no "make it right" fight,

It won't be me with your wishes on my side every night,

No more complains or a worn out empty sight,

It won’t be me for the evening walks anymore,

No more silent ears and stories dying out on the shores,

It won't be when the phone rings again,

No more ears to the incomplete stories in vain,

It won't be me to ask for a shoulder any more,

No more asking where you would like to go,

It won't even matter someday if the day turns blue,

It won't be me and neither will it be you,

It won't be me when you turn your life's age,

No more known faces only memories which seem to age,

It won’t be me with tomorrow by my side anymore,

No more truth, only me and myself moving along all alone,

It won’t be me making the changes that matter most tonight,

No more making the right choices, no more wrong from the right,

It won’t be more singing songs all night long,

No more happy voices to carry you on,

It won’t be more and just another poem to write at the end,

No more turning around, no more shortcuts at life’s bends,

It won’t be me waiting to hear a sorry heart,

No more apologies, not even a sorry start,

It won't be me making sense all the time,

No more meaning, for those lost all the time,

It won't be me in the end of the day,

No more me dear friend, are you sure

I am not lost all the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment