Friday, November 13, 2009

Lost Like....


Lost, like the wind which leaves a cold night behind,

Lost like the fire that keeps burning, that is so subtle & sublime,

Lost like the etching on the sands of time my friend,

Lost like the river or a weary desert trail,

Lost like the flower only my scent remains,

Lost like the traveller my footprints never end,

Lost like the evening; hoping to stay unchanged,

Lost like much I know, I am simply lost again.

Lost like a wanted dream; like the back of a wish list,

Lost like a charm, like my sight in a mist,

Lost like a corner; like a dusty table top,

Lost like my friend; even without a doubt,

Lost like my silence like myself every day,

Yet I feel like losing nothing but myself all the way,

Lost like a friend, like a shoulder; less to come by,

Lost like the silent phone call thinking it will be you all the while,

Lost like a warm hug, like a guide, like a friend,

Lost like the feeling however; which I seem to never shake off till the end,

Lost like the books, where my empty book shelves lie,

Lost like no more letters; no more places to come by,

Lost like the cloud; like the morning breath today,

Lost like a child, like an old page, a leaf all the way.

Lost like an old friend, like a lunch box we couldn't share,

Lost like the warm hug, which when u need is never there.

Lost like the last letter, like the shadows in my room,

Are you looking or are you lost too?

No comments:

Post a Comment