Friday, November 13, 2009

Would you remember me.......


Would you remember me if I change today?
Would you find me different in every way?
Would you look for me if there is silence & nothing more?
Would you stand by my heart, would you knock on my door?

Would you empty your heart and not just your pockets still?
Would you take up a challenge or do you lack the will?
Would you be imperfect, improper and yet happy tonight?
Would you run like the wind, would you find me if I lose sight?

Would you look for an answer or turn away still?
Would you be just be a friend if no one else will?
Would you hear me out would you try to understand?
Would you live with my problems, are you willing to stand?

Would you dream, would you cry, would you smile again?
Would you simply be a friend even if you have nothing to gain?
Would you run along, would you take my side?
Would you trust me with the world and never put up a fight?

Would you grant me a reason to make you smile everyday?
Or would you let me lose out on things I have lost always.
Would you change, would you alter would you be me?
Would you be a day that changes your life and is just not seen?

Would you be a silent page, would you be the last rain drop?
Would you find a meaning, if you get time from your job?
Would you feel special even without me by you side?
Would you still promise to talk and always abide?

I would be all this, for my friend, my life,
Would it matter if I tell you not to change all the while?
Would you be a poem, a story or a page in my diary?
Would you be a shoulder when the day is all weary?

Would you rather choose the right over the wrong?
Or would you try again instead of giving up all along.
Would you run, would you breathe like the morning wind on my face?
Would you be startled if there's nothing left to change?

Would it be any different than what life is today?
Would you make it right? atleast try some day.
Would you simply remember me by?
Because I still don't know the perfect good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment