Saturday, November 14, 2009

I wonder....


I wonder if its a question about life that bother me more than the answers
I wonder if it is my decision or my choices that falter,
On a rainy day I cannot find my smile,
I feel like home even away from miles,
I keep walking along for destiny or for fate,
For what keeps me running doesn’t change,

For an old friend, a new friend or a friend to be,
I am always what I am; I am but “me”
In tomorrow’s dreams and hopes today
I tend to live my life the same way
In moving on I lose many shoulders,
For everything changes and the rest I must alter,

In my silent tears and warm handshakes no more,
I still find my friend, my world all over,
And for what has no more the time or need,
I still hold my thought and my friendship,

In distant times and on winter days
I find my life on a lost out place,
Trying hard for the meaning unknown,
I am what I am and what I have become
And the silence inside never gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment